Lift-Manager informs on its range of services
- Reliable service on-site,
- competency and capacity in workshop, technical support and spare parts service,
- reachability and the
- value for money
is expected from a professional service company by rental companies and end-users.
In order to meet these demands in the long run, Lift-Manager regularly implements various trainings are carried out. A continous improvement process accompanies the growth of our company.
Founded in Saxony in 1991, and under the name Lift-Manager GmbH since 2001, today our company operates throughout Germany with 70 employees. We provide you with:
- Nationwide workshop and service network
- Mobile service units for on-site deployments
- 24-hour service hotline
- Spare parts service for numerous manufacturers and brands
- DENKA•LIFT global sales of spare parts
- Safety inspections, annual inspections
- Maintenance, servicing and repairs
- SPM (Scheduled Preventative Maintenance)
- General servicing (incl. sand-blasting and repainting)
- Conditioning of used machines
- IPAF – training centre
A close service cooperation also exists for various brands, for example:
Bluelift – Bronto – DENKA•LIFT – Europelift – Genie – GSR – Haulotte – Niftylift – TCA-Lift Falcon-Spider (formerly Falck-Schmidt) – PB Lifttechnik – Youngman
Furthermore, service and maintenance for used machines is performed for a diverse range of construction types and brands, for example:
Bil-Jax – Böcker – CTE – Dino-Lift – Grove – Hinowa – Isoli – Iteco – JLG – Mec – Multitel – Omme-Lift – Paus – Platform Basket – Ruthmann – Simon – SkyJack – Teupen – UpRight / Snorkel – Versalift – Wumag / Palfinger
As a result of the previous acquisition of the complete Simon spare parts stock and the service activities of Simon-Lift GmbH, this brand has gained special significance for us.
The Lift-Manager subsidiary network is constantly being developed. Besides the expansion of our premises in Jänkendorf / Saxony, this year further subsidiaries will also be set up and developed.
As a training company, Lift-Manager has been building on its „own“ junior staff already since 1996 for the recruitment of employees in technology and warehouse logistics.
For work platform owners and hire companies, there are therefore numerous reasons why it is undoubtedly worthwhile commissioning the service company Lift-Manager for the service, maintenance and repairs of their work platforms, or for the abovementioned services.